2019 - Present
Northern School of Contemporary Dance
– Creating social posts, using Facebook publishing tools and Google Analytics to track engagement and conversion rates
– Planning and crafting print and digital campaigns, including news items, press releases, flyers, brochures and magazine ads
– Updating the company website via WordPress backend system, using the Yoast plugin to maintain strong SEO scores
– Using Photoshop to create graphics and InDesign to make programmes, tour packs and course fact files
– Crafting Mailchimp campaigns which have generated up to £1,300 in revenue
2018 - 2019
CONTENT DELIVERY MANAGER
– Copyedited and wrote blogs, web pages, product descriptions, email campaigns, press releases and other content types for global clients including Vitabiotics, Cosmetify, Secret Sales and Voyage Privé
– Stuck to tight deadlines and managed up to 100 orders a day
– Maintained strong SEO scores through focus on keywords, backlinks and metadata
– Managed a large team of freelance writers, reporting on performance and giving constructive feedback
2015 - 2018
First Class BA (Hons) English Literature and Creative Writing
I completed modules in Shakespeare, World Literature, Victorian Literature and Theory.
I worked as a Student Ambassador and won the Gold Lancaster Award for contribution to campus activities and voluntary experience.
As co-editor of Flash Journal, I was part of the team which self-funded the first print edition.
I was awarded the Creative Writing Department Portfolio Prize in 2017 and 2018 for best prose portfolio.
Skills and memberships
Member of Arts Marketing Association
Member of The Writing Squad
Spanish (A Level grade A)
French (A Level grade A*)